A body & mind exploration with Qi
Join us for a 1-day wellbeing and exploration retreat in Singapore led by local experts.
Date & Location
April 11, 2021, 10:00am - 6:00pm (GMT+8)
The Common Good, 169 Joo Chiat Rd. #03-01, Singapore 427729
What is Qi?
Qi (pronounced 'chee') is Energy. You may know it as Chi (as in Tai Chi), Ki (as in reiki), Prana, Spirit, or even the 'force' in the Star Wars.
Yin and yang are terms used to describe opposite qualities or manifestations of Qi. Yin and Yang are opposite but interdependent. Constantly in a state of flux, but naturally balanced.
- Mind-body: Try Tai Chi (Chinese martial art) and explore the flux of yin and yang through body and mind
- Explore: Learn about Traditional Chinese medicine, and get an individual tongue & pulse diagnosis
- Indulge: Enjoy delicious local cuisine for lunch
- Breathe: Move Qi through your body with Qi Gong, a taoist meditation
- Connect: Connect within and with each other by exploring how yin and yang are showing up in your life
- Play: Test out your calligraphy skills on Chinese lanterns and release your aspirations into the sky
Join Our Community
Join our mailing list to be notified of future events!